Prices

We understand the importance of sticking to a budget and getting the best value for your money. We have standard packages that fit 95% of the events we entertain at every year. For the other 5% we customize our offering to fit the event, customization comes at no extra cost.

We believe in upfront pricing. We’ve been in the business for almost 15 years and been hired for over 1000 events. We are not a DJ factory, all of our DJs have been entertaining for over 5 years at a variety of events and we send the DJ we feel will be the best fit for your event.

Our pricing starts at $495 for a 4 hour party (Except for Weddings, Sweet 16s and B’nai Mitzvahs). About 20% of our events select the base package.

For our full package list just use our availability checker on this website. All you need to enter is your name, email address, and event location and our quote generation system will instantly email you a price.

Sweet 16 Pricing starts at $575
Wedding Pricing starts at $850
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Pricing starts at $850